Everybody has a story
Established on May 8, 1908, the Brant Historical Society is an independent registered charity operating three museums uniquely positioned to make a difference in the lives of Brant citizens. Our purpose is to collect, preserve and share the history and heritage of Brantford/Brant County and Six Nations/New Credit.
Robert Deboer has been working on this project for the past 15 years, and it was not until he took it to Chris Friel that the project was able to move forward with the City of Brantford Parks and Recreation Department. Micheal St. Amant president of Brant Historical Society was in attendance as Robert Deboer… Read more »
This weekend marked the last in our series of Walking Tours for this year with Brian Moore as he took us on his Monuments and Memorials Walk. Although the day was cold and cloudy, the 15 people that attended ensured that we were kept in the warmth of friendly company. We started outside the armouries as… Read more »
Join the Brant Historical Society
Amazing advantages of Membership
Here are some of the amazing advantages of Membership in the Brant Historical Society:
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- Advance notification and special invitation to all of our 2013 Events
- Gala Exhibit Openings, Fall Wine Tour, Myrtleville Harvest Fest…and much more!
- Free admission to our monthly Speaker Series (fee applies to all non-members)
- Free admission to our Walking Tours (fee applies to all non-members)
- 10% off all children’s camps and PA Days - with the purchase of a Family Membership
- BHS Newsletter - all that’s new and exciting at BHS
- 10% off all gift shop purchases - over $20
- Access to, and use of, our Research facilities
Join us now, and take advantage of these great benefits of Membership in the BHS!