Everybody has a story
Established on May 8, 1908, the Brant Historical Society is an independent registered charity operating three museums uniquely positioned to make a difference in the lives of Brant citizens. Our purpose is to collect, preserve and share the history and heritage of Brantford/Brant County and Six Nations/New Credit.
Family Counselling Centre of Brant Exhibit Opening Last night we had our opening of the Family Counselling Centre of Brant’s exhibit opening. The Brant Historical Society partnered with the Family Counselling Centre to celebrate their 100thanniversary. As the doors opened, we were excited to receive our guests for the event. Shortly after 7PM, the… Read more »
Brant Museum Inventory Project If you’ve been to the museum lately, you’ll probably notice a lot of changes. First, and probably most noticeable as you walk in through the front doors, we’ve changed our Victorian Parlour into office space. The inventory project aims to make sure that all objects in the BHS collection are a)… Read more »
Join the Brant Historical Society
Amazing advantages of Membership
Here are some of the amazing advantages of Membership in the Brant Historical Society:
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- Advance notification and special invitation to all of our 2013 Events
- Gala Exhibit Openings, Fall Wine Tour, Myrtleville Harvest Fest…and much more!
- Free admission to our monthly Speaker Series (fee applies to all non-members)
- Free admission to our Walking Tours (fee applies to all non-members)
- 10% off all children’s camps and PA Days - with the purchase of a Family Membership
- BHS Newsletter - all that’s new and exciting at BHS
- 10% off all gift shop purchases - over $20
- Access to, and use of, our Research facilities
Join us now, and take advantage of these great benefits of Membership in the BHS!